A READER OF MY WEB PAGE sent me this email which was sent to him in reply to some questions he had asked about what the Libertarian Party (LP) stood for from a representative of the LP: Joseph W. Dehn III. Perhaps in the past you have thought the LP was a possible alternative to the big two parties. After reading this, if you are racially conscience at all you will no longer be interested in the snake oil that they are selling.
When asked if he could clarify his position on immigration he replied:
The LP favors allowing people who want to move to the US to do so, and elimination of any arbitrary barriers such as quotas by country of origin. The LP favors elimination of the "welfare" programs that you mention. This does not mean there would be "unlimited" immigration. Not everybody wants to live here. But migration is a natural process that has gone on throughout human history, and on the individual level the right of a particular person to live or work someplace -- any place where other individuals are willing to sell or rent him a place to live or hire him for a job -- should not be abridged by government.
When asked about examples of how massive immigration results in a lower standard of living for native born Americans the reply was:
Changes in the labor structure of particular industries happen all the time, due to changes in production methods, demand for products, as well as changes in the availability of labor. Workers in a certain industry may find their job prospects or pay reduced, but on average it typically means an _increased_ standard of living for Americans overall. Remember that every new worker is also a new consumer. Remember that every reduction of costs means that consumers can buy more of that product or service for a lower price (on average, talking about real prices in terms of their wages, whatever may be happening to nominal prices due to inflation and such). Yes, specific people suffer, hopefully temporarily. But trying to make a policy that "protects" everybody's job from change at the local level is a recipe for economic stagnation at the national level.
When having the fact pointed out that Americans have cut their birth rate to the zero growth level, and then being asked why should we not be able reap the benifits in our environment, quaility of schools and medical care, that a smaller population would allow, Mr. Dehn said:
(1) Because not everything the "zero population growth" people say is true -- but even if it were, the right question would then be how to limit overall population growth, not how to keep people from moving around.
(2) Because it is a question of basic human rights. If I may answer a question with a question, please tell me this: Assuming you consider your local area already too crowded -- the traffic is getting annoying, the schools are at capacity and you can't find a quiet place in the park anymore -- would you favor a law saying that people from Chicago cannot move to your town? Would you favor a law saying people from Beijing cannot move to your town? If your answer to these two questions is different, why?
When next asked about the children of immigrants who arrive to work today, and as to what their role would be in the area of jobs and educational oportunitys, in comparision with the role of the children of the native Americans here today, the reply was:
As has happened generation after generation in the past, their children will compete with your children for educational opportunities and good jobs in the future -- but there will be more educational opportunities and good jobs in the future, and everybody will be better off.
|Joseph W. Dehn III
PO Box 2372
Stanford, CA 94309
Libertarian Party: the Partnership for a Free America
Nothing like a cold shot of stupidity to wake you up in the morning eh?
1. LP thinks that the limiting factor, and therefore the only consideration, as to whether people should be allowed to immigrate to the US is whether or not they "want to live here."
This is a complete rejection of the idea of country and nation. It is a complete acceptance of the NWO agenda of destroying all the national boundaries of the earth. What it does is rob the United States citizens of their birthright. Just like the communists who nationalize private property so those who have earned more cannot pass it on to their children, these socialist minded people think that the blood that our fathers have shed for us, and the effort, creativity, and pure honest sweat they invested in our future counts for nothing, and is to be given to those who are not rightful heirs to this land.
2. LP considers any barriers such as quotas to be "arbitrary."
This is absurd on the face of it. Is a levy along a river bank arbitrary? Is a fence around your yard arbitrary? How about a fence around a prison? A desire to protect what is yours is neither arbitrary nor wrong. The asinine suggestion that you have no right to protect that which is yours, both individually and nationally, is arbitrary and contrary to all the United States history. This is a land of capitalism and of the right to the private ownership of property. That implies, by definition, that you have the right to defend what is rightfully yours. Our nation is rightfully ours and therefore we have a right to protect it with quotas or with guns if necessary!
3. LP feels that citizens have no more right to their own country than non-citizens.
Again this absurd idea flies in the face of what America was made to be, and what it has been throughout its history. The LP obviously has no concern or love for American historical thought. I wonder if Joseph W. Dehn III would object to a bunch of gypsies camping out in his back yard? Or perhaps if a drug gang purchased the house next door to his, and started plying their trade with his kids? I fail to see any difference between that and what he suggests, except he would be the one suffering instead of mainstream Americans.
4. LP is completely unconcerned with the rise in crime, the lowering of security and quality of life for those who are American citizens when foreigners arrive in large quantities LP's only concern is whether someone will hire these aliens and rent to them.
People hire and rent to illegals every day. Those illegal aliens clearly do not raise the standard of living of those around them and they do not create jobs or educational opportunities for anyone. Instead they disrupt the community, alter the schools to suit their own needs at the expense of the folks already attending the schools, and generally run the entire area down into a lower strata of human existence from where it was before. LP doesn't care.
5. LP does not consider protection of the jobs, neighborhoods, security and happiness of the citizens of the United States to be of any concern of the US government.
Protecting the borders of the US is the primary job of the US government. Welfare, social security, integration/desegregation, feminism, and education are not inside the sphere of tasks that were originally assigned the federal government. Protecting our borders was and is inside that sphere. LP has no understanding of the concepts of country, nation, and citizenship. Instead they have a communistic idea that the whole world is an equal brotherhood, and personal accomplishment is nothing, and should not be rewarded. According to LP, all citizens of the world are equal and have equal rights to all property and opportunity, and a nation of people has no right to pass the fruits of is own labor down to only its own children. It must instead, share them with the world. (Boy does this sound familiar!)
6. The LP is so arrogant that it believes that the US should do the impossible -- set policy for the world, and "limit overall population growth" -- rather than the easily accomplished -- set policy for the US to control how foreigners "moving around" from their country into ours.
Here we have the standard liberal ploy. They are always proclaiming an ideal (see WHY LIBERALISM FAILS ) that is a "utopia" that can never be in this world -- in this case, zero world population growth -- while using pursuit of that "ideal" as justification for destroying an important and beautiful part of our way of life. (e.g., The oneness, and the harmonious meshing, of Americans who were born and raised in this country, living their lives in their own communities, safely, securely and happily.) LP throws away the rights of the citizen with a simple wave of the hand by calling the loss of the control of our borders merely, "allowing others to move around."
7. The LP is skeptical that zero population growth is a real benefit, and if any such benefits are real, that US citizens should not reap those benefits, even though they achieved zero growth.
More of the same. It is a clear indication that LP does not respect the right to own property or to pass the property down to your heirs. Instead all people have a right to all things. Karl Marx would love this organization. Lenin could use it to start up another revolution should he be alive to do so.
8. The LP sees no real difference in a citizen of the US moving from one part of the country to another part of the country, and a citizen of Communist China moving from his country into our country.
Again our country is not our own. It belongs to the world. All that we have is really the Chinese's as much as it is ours. The Mexicans should be given Los Angeles, just because the white man built it doesn't matter. LP thinks that building a country does not create a right to own the country. I ask again if Mr. Dehn would feel that way about his own house that he built? Does the bum down on skid row have as much right to Mr. Dehn's living room as does Mr. Dehn's family? How about if Mr. Dehn should die? Does his family have any right to inherit his property, or should it all be given to a nice family from Iraq?
9. The LP refuses to see that in all areas where large scale nonwhite immigration has occurred, the standard of living has gone down, the crime rate has gone up and the final result is always negative. There are no additional jobs, and there are no additional educational benefits for the native born Americans from immigration.
I would be willing to bet that members of the LP are not willing to move their families into neighborhoods where foreign born nonwhite families are the majority. Yet they lie to us all and say that diversity is a wonderful thing, when they prove by their own actions that they know better!
They are zeroing in on your country and mine folks. They hate the white side of America and they are doing all they can to wipe it out. Time is growing short.